Edited by Darrell Christian, Paula Froke, Sally Jacobsen and David Minthorn.
The 2014Associated PressStylebook and Briefing on Media Law includes200 new or revised entries and a separate chapter with more than 200 religion terms.
The new Stylebook also includes:
· A change in AP’s guidance on “more than” and “over,”now allowing use of over, as well as more than, to indicate greater numerical value.
· New guidance on spelling out full state names in the body of stories, instead of using abbreviations.
· Many other new and revised entries such as selfie, (sic), bitcoin, LGBT and polar vortex.
Trade bookstores should click here.
AP DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS -- PLEASE ORDER THE EXACT NUMBER OF BOOKS YOU NEED.
• ISBN 978-0-917360-58-9
• college bookstores ($16.75/copy)
• AP member newspapers ($16.75/copy)
• other journalists ($20.95/copy)
Shipping rates are available here: https://www.apstylebook.com/?do=shipping_rates
We also offer several other products to help keep you in style, including AP Stylebook Online, AP Stylebook & Webster&'s New World Online, AP Mobile, AP Style Quizzes, AP StyleGuard and AP Lingofy. Learn about the whole Stylebook family at https://www.apstylebook.com/?do=product.